Sutton Raphael is a documentary & commercial director in Brooklyn.
Raphael has recently published short films with NBC, Mashable and USA Today. His short documentaries have premiered at a number of film festivals across the country. In March, 2017, Raphael worked as the director of photography on his first documentary feature about Islamophobia and police brutality in Paris, France.
(503) 866-4946 & email@example.com
- Portland Trail Blazers
- The Great Company
- Oregon Public Broadcasting
- Round Earth Media
- 2nd Place // College Emmy
- 1st Place // Hearst Journalism Awards
- 1st Place // Columbia Scholastic Press Association
- 1st Place // Society of Professional Journalists